Keeneland Health And Safety Protocols
The health and Safety of our employees, horsemen and fans is our top priority. Keeneland Race Course reserves the right to search all persons and their belongings and to refuse admission or to eject any person refusing such procedures or where such search produces contents to items deemed unlawful, dangerous, obnoxious or prohibitive by Keeneland. Please see below for additional admission details and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
Keeneland encourages vaccinations for all eligible individuals, Masks are not required at this time but continue to be recommended indoors for those who are unvaccinated or have underlying conditions.
Updated October 5, 2022
Things to Know Before Your Race Day Visit
- Foldable chairs are only permitted in general areas on the first floor; they are not permitted in the Clubhouse, Paddock area, or floors 2-4.
- Alcohol, coolers, food or beverage, grills, tents and selfie sticks are not permitted inside the admission gates.
- Keeneland allows the use of umbrellas outdoors. Please be mindful of your surroundings and do not open/close/twirl umbrellas near horses.
- All bags are subject to inspection at the admission gate. Traditional backpacks and book bags are not permitted. Guests may bring strollers, diaper bags, camera bags and purses/pocket books at Keeneland's discretion.
- For the safety of our guests, patrons will be asked to walk through metal detectors prior to entering through admission gates. You may be asked to open coats and jackets for inspection.
- Keeneland is accessible to patrons with disabilities. Please call the ticketing office at (859) 288-4299 for more information.
- Only trained service animals are permitted inside the gates. Service animals will not be permitted inside the Paddock or Walking Ring, due to the safety of our horses.
- Firearms and weapons are not allowed within the race track gates, regardless of a CCDW permit.
In the event of an emergency, please be aware of Keeneland's evacuation guidelines for exiting the plant.